What We Do
Our team of CPESC®, CESSWI™, QSD, and QSP certified professionals will create, revise, oversee, and implement a Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) designed specifically for your project and assist you in applying for permit coverage thru the SMARTs system. We will inspect and monitor the installation and maintenance of BMPs on projects per the requirements of the CGP 2009-0009DWQ.
We ensure that your permits and plans are in order, and that you stay in compliance with federal, state, and local regulations in a cost-effective way from the start of your project until its successful completion.
Permits and Plans
- preparation and filing of Permit Registration Documents (PRD)
- preparation and filing of construction and industrial Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
- preparation of Water Quality Management Plans (WQMP)
- preparation of Change of Information
- preparation of Annual Reports
- preparation of Notice of Terminations
Monitoring and Inspections
- online reporting system for archiving reports
- site monitoring for the duration of your project
- weekly inspections
- quarterly non-storm water inspections
- storm event inspections (pre-, post-, and daily)
- Rain Event Action Plans
Sampling and Analysis
- In-field turbidity and pH testing
- storm water collection and analysis, three times per storm event
- sampling and analysis of non-visible pollutant discharge
We will also train your on-site construction crew as needed so they can assist in SWPPP compliance and monitoring.